BARTI Pune Recruitment 2013 - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute Requires Project Directors / Officers
- Position - Directors / Officers
- City - Pune ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in Pune Click Here)
- State - MAHARASHTRA ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in MAHARASHTRA Click Here)
- Last Date - 20 January, 2013
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI), Pune is an autonomous organization under Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Govt. of Maharashtra. This Institute is in need of following Human Resources, purely on contract basis, for a period of 11 months. The period of contract can be extended if the selected candidate is found to be consistently competent. However, the initial period of contract will be of three months and the same will be extended only if the performance of the candidate is found to be satisfactory. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates who possess the Essential Qualifications as mentioned below for a direct walk-in interview, along with their Concept note and Presentation on Sector-wise Skill Gap Analysis, Skill Development Programs and scope for microfinance to the socially disadvantaged sections.
1. Chief Project Director ( Skill Development & Microfinance) - 01 Post
Qualification & Experience : Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University in India or abroad. Minimum 15 years’ experience in Financial Institution/ bank/ NGO and Minimum 10 years’ experience in Vision Building/ Strategic Plan/Execution of Livelihood Projects/ Microfinance/ Research/ Monitoring and Evaluation of projects at State or the National level Institutions.
2. Deputy Project Director ( Skill Development & Microfinance) - 03 Posts
Qualification & Experience : Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognised University in India or abroad with Minimum 10 years’ experience in livelihood project management, program planning & designing, funding, implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation at state or national level institutions/ banks.
3. Assistant Project Director (Skill Development & Microfinance) - 03 Posts
Qualification & Experience : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with Minimum 7 years experience in project management activities covering Program planning & designing and implementation, Finance, Monitoring & Evaluation at State or National level institutions.
4. Project Officer (Skill Development & Microfinance) - 07 Posts
Qualification & Experience : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a reputed University in India or abroad with Minimum 3 years experience in project management activities covering Program planning and designing, implementation, Finance, and Monitoring & Evaluation at State or National level Institutions.
Eligible and desirous Candidates who possess the Essential Qualifications can apply in the prescribed Application Form available on website http://barti.maharashtra.gov.in through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before they appear for their Presentation, Group Discussion and Personal Interview on 20th Jan. 2013 at 10-00 AM in the office at BARTI, Pune (Maharashtra) on the address given above, along with one copy of application in the prescribed form
- Official Web Site:
- Official Notification/ Application Format:
- NHO National Hydrographic Office Recruitment 2014 for Compositor / Assistant Artist Retoucher
- AIATSL Air India Recruitment 2014 for Post 271 Security Agent
- BMC Clerk Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 942 Clerk Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2014 for Graduate / Technician Apprentices
- Haryana Sarkar Bharti 2014 For Apply Online for 11945 Group D Positions