ISRO Recruitment 2013 For Diploma Holders - SDSC SHAR Recruitment of Technical / Scientific Assistant
Indian Space Research Organisation – Satish Dhawan Space Centre - Technical Assistant - Scientific Assistant - Recruitment for Diploma holders
- ISRO Recruitment 2014 For BE/Btech Holder as 119 Scientist/ Engineer (SC) Posts
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2013 For ITI Holder Online Application For Technicians Vacancies
- ISRO Recruitment 2013 For 03 Technician Vacancies
- SHAR / ISRO Recruitment 2013 For ITI Holders As Technician 32 Vacancies
- NRSC - ISRO Recruitment 2013 For Controller(Admin) Vacancies
- Position - Technical Assistants
- City - Sriharikota ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in Sriharikota Click Here)
- State - ANDHRA PRADESH ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in ANDHRA PRADESH Click Here)
- Last Date - 4 February, 2013
Name of the Post Qualification Technical Assistant(Electronics And Communications Engineering) First Class Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering from a recognised University/Institution Technical Assistant(Electrical And Electroncs Engineering) First Class Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognised University/Institution Technical Assistant(Chemical Engineering) First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University/Institution Technical Assistant(Photography) First Class Diploma in Photography/Cinematography from a recognised University/Institution Scientific Assistant(Mathematics, Physics and Chmistry) First Class B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry from a recognised University/Institution Scientific Assistant(Mathematics and Computer Science) First Class B.Sc. with Computer Science & Mathematics from a recognised University/Institution
Desirable: Knowledge of Software Development in C++/VB/Java and in Databases
Scientific Assistant(Library Science) 1. Graduate in First Class
2. First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library & information Science or equivalent
Trained Graduate Teacher(Social Studies) Essential :
1. Four years integrated degree course of Regional Colleges of Education of NCERT in the Geography subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (OR) Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Geography, History and in aggregate including elective and languages.
2. B.Ed or equivalent from a recognised university.
3. Proficiency in teaching through Hindi and English.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer operation
Trained Graduate Teacher(Drawing) Essential :
1. Recognised Diploma of 05 years in Drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art. (OR) Four Years’ Diploma in Fine Arts and Crafts from Viswa Bharati, Shanti Niketan (OR) Diploma in Fine Arts from Govt. of School of Arts and Crafts, Patna (OR) M.A. in Drawing and Painting from Agra University, Agra (OR) Equivalent recognised Degree (OR) B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts from Regional colleges of Education.
Desirable : Working knowledge of computer applications
Primary Teacher(Music) Degree in Music from a recognised Unversity (OR) Higher Secondary with any of the following viz. Sangeet Visharad of Gandharav Maha Vidyalaya. Bombay (OR) Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow (OR) Indira Kala Sangeet Viswa Vidyalaya, Khairagarh, MP (OR) Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad (OR) equivalent qualification from other recognised institutions. The following Degree/Diploma awarded by Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh will also be treated as equivalent qualification for the post of Music Teacher :-
1. Sangeet Bhaskar with Graduation in any discipline.
2. Sangeet/Nritya Bhushan with Graduation in any discipline.
3. Sangeet Bhushan with Sr.Secondary/Intermediate/Part-I of 03 years Degree course.
4. Sangeet/Nritya Visharad with Sr.Sec./Intermediate/03 years degree Part-I examination
Hindi Typist 1.Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce /Management/Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University.
2.The candidates should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Degree level or passed either of the these examinations in Hindi medium.
3.Hindi Typewriting speed @25 words per minute on Computer.
4.Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Knowledge in English Typewriting [desirable qualification].
andidates are required to apply ONLINE. After successful Registration Candidates are required to take a Print Out of the Application.The printed application form (confirmatory copy of application) duly signed and affixed with latest passport size colour photograph along with the following documents i) Attested copies of all testimonials in proof of educational qualifications including mark lists, caste, experience (if any) etc., ii) A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should be sent by Ordinary Post to The Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota – 524 124, Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh.
Last Date for Hard Copy by Post : 19th February 2013
- BSNL Karnataka Recruitment 2013 Apply Online for 141 TTA
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2013 - Engineers & Technical Assistants ( Civil And Electrical )
- IWST - ICFRE Recruits Research Assistants / Technical Assistants etc
- Engineers / Technical Assistants AT RITES Limited
- Managment Trainee, Accountant and Jr.Technical Assistants At All India Management Association