LIC AAO 2013 Online Application / Examination - 750 Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant A dministrative Officer. Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. No other means /mode of application will be accepted.
- LIC Recruitment 2013 For 100 Financial Service Executive Posts
- LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 For Apply Online for 13148 Vacancies
- LIC FSE Vacancies Notification 2013 For Eastern & Central Zone Office - Financial Services Executive Posts
- LIC ADO Exam Call Letter / Admit card Download 2013 - LIC ADO Recruitment 2013
- LIC Recruitment 2013 For South Central Zone For the Posts of - FSE Financial Service Executives
- Position - Assistant Administrative Officer
- City - New Delhi ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in New Delhi Click Here)
- State - DELHI ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in DELHI Click Here)
- Last Date - 1 April, 2013
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 750 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Eligible candidates may apply through online from 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013.
Candidates must possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Candidates can apply on-line through LIC’s website under “Careers”- http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm. from 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 01-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees through Offline: 07-03-2013 to 04-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees through Online: 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: First Week of May,2013
Tentative Dates for Online Test: 11-05-2013 and/or 12-05-2013
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the application Fee for General OBC candidates is Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges /Gateway Charges in case of Offline/Online Payment and Intimation Charges of `50/- inclusive of Bank Charges in case of offline payment only for SC/ST/PH Candidates through Offline or Online mode.
- Official Web Site:
- Official Notification/ Application Format:
Candidates minimum age shall be 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 01-03- 2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules