Professor in Technical (Engineering) Degree College in Tripura
Tripura PSC was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
- Position - Professors
- City - Agartala ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in Agartala Click Here)
- State - TRIPURA ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in TRIPURA Click Here)
- Last Date - 31 July, 2012
Mechanical Engineering 01
Civil Engineering 01
Computer Science & Engineering 01
Electrical Engineering 01
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 01
Information Technology 01
Essential Qualification : (i) BE/B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with First class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. (ii) Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
Desirable :- Post Ph.D publications and guiding Ph.D students.
EXPERIENCES: (i) Minimum of 10(ten) years experience in teaching/research/Industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
Maximum of 13 years experience in teaching and/or Research and /or Industry. In case of Research experience, good academic record and books/research paper publications, IPR/patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert member of the Selection Committee. If the experience in Industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate professor with active participation record in devising/designing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovation, training, technical books/research paper publications/IPR/patents etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection Committee.
Other Important information: (1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease
. (2) The last date of receiving application is 31-07-2012. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(3) Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(4) Rate of Recruitment Fees: - i. Group-A Posts `200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and `150/= (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. ii. Group-C Posts `100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and `50/= (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(5) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(6) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(7) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of `5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (31-07-2012). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(8) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(9) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority. (
10) Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(11) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Pay Band of `37, 400 - 67,000/- with AGP of `10,000/- per month.
Age up-to 50 years as on 31-07-2012. Upper age limit is relax-able by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST/differently able (PH) candidates and Government Servants.
- NIT, Hamirpur Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Professor
- HIHT University Dehradun Jobs 2013 For Professors / Residents Vacancies - Walkin on - 09 March 2013
- CBPACS Recruitment 2013 For 45 Vacancy Of Ayurveda Teaching Faculty
- CIET - NCERT Recruitment 2013 - 15 Assistant Professor Walk In Interview
- WBCSC Recruitment 2013 - West Bengal College Service Commission Invites 1546 Assistant Professors & Librarian Vacancies