REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPHTHALMOLOGY EYE HOSPITAL,SITAPUR
The Sitapur Eye Hospital is managed by Sitapur Eye Hospital Trust, which was created through an initial donation of Rs.10,000/- by the widow of a school teacher, Smt.Naraino Devi. By the year 1945 the vast main building, as it stands today, was completed. The hospital since then has grown from strength to strength to reach the status of a premier Eye Institution of India, a centre of excellence and internationally recognised. It continues to render dedicated service to the rural poor irrespective of their inability to meet the high cost of treatment. The foundation stone of the building of Nehru Institute of Ophthalmology & Research , was laid by the then President of India Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, on 02.11.1964. The institute was inaugurated by Smt. Indira Gandhi, the then Prime minister of India on 08.12.1968. Originally it was affiliated to the Agra University and the first batch of D.O.M.S. students was inaugurated by Dr. Ranjan, the vice chancellor of Agra University in July 1965. it is now affiliated to Chatrapati Sahuji Maharaj University Kanpur w.e.f. 01.04.1971 and is recognized by the Medical council of India for training and teaching 15, D.O.M.S. students every year. Again in 1977, the Govt. of India, considering the status and quality of teaching and services, provided by Sitapur Institute, decided to strengthen and upgrade Nehru Institute to the status of Regional Institute of Ophthalmology (The only One on Northern Zone (UP)).
- Position - Professor of Ophthalmology,Associate Professor of Ophthalmology /Pathology,Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
- City - SITAPUR ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in SITAPUR Click Here)
- State - UTTAR PRADESH ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in UTTAR PRADESH Click Here)
- Last Date - 30 June, 2012
1.Professor of Ophthalmology ..... 2 posts 2.Reader/Associate Professor of Ophthalmology ..... 1 posts 3.Reader/Associate Professor of Pathology ..... 1 posts 4.Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology ..... 4 posts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: As prescribed by the Medical council of India.
APPLICATIONS on the format available from the office of Director on request or downloaded from the website, may be sent along with fee Rs.500/- through bank draft in favour of Institute, latest upto 30.06.2012.
- Official Web Site:
- Official Notification/ Application Format:
PAY SCALES.Negotiable ,Posts are Non practicing, carrying Non practice allowance.
Age (As on 1.04.2012) Not to exceed 63 years for Professor, 48 years for Reader and 38 years for Lecturer posts. Relaxation in Age and payment of higher starting can be considered for specially qualified and experienced candidates.
- NHO National Hydrographic Office Recruitment 2014 for Compositor / Assistant Artist Retoucher
- AIATSL Air India Recruitment 2014 for Post 271 Security Agent
- BMC Clerk Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 942 Clerk Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2014 for Graduate / Technician Apprentices
- Haryana Sarkar Bharti 2014 For Apply Online for 11945 Group D Positions