SSC JE Recruitment 2013 - Junior Engineer - For Diploma Holders 1630 Post
Staff Selection Commission SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2013, JE
- HSSC Recruitment / Exam 2014 Apply Online For 8672 Clerks / Driver / Steno Posts
- SSC Reruitmemt 2013 for Assistant Libararian re-designated Post Vacancies.
- SSCNWR Recruitment 2013 for Carper Training Officers
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2013 For 30 Technology Officer & Scientific Assistant Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2013 For 2994 Vacanices - Haryana Govt Jobs
- Position - Junior Engineer
- City - New Delhi ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in New Delhi Click Here)
- State - DELHI ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in DELHI Click Here)
- Last Date - 15 March, 2013
1 Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical),: CPWD Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
2 Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts: Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
3 (a) Junior Engineer (Civil), MES (b) Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES (c)Junior Engineer(QS&C) MES: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Unversity OR I)Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; and (II) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works. Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University; OR (I) Three years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; and (II) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works. (i)3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognised intitiution/University/Board or equivalent; OR (ii) Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Div.II of the institute of Surveyors(India).
4 Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) CWC and Farakka Barrage: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or Institution
Applications should be submitted online.
- Official Web Site:
- Official Notification/ Application Format:
- Apply Online:
Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 26.05.2013, an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical ) in CPWD Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage and Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts) in MES, a Group ‗B‘ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial post, classified as General Central Service (Technical) in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-, all over the country.
(i) 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
(ii) Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
(iii) Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
(iv) 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2014 For 124 AE /JE Vacancies
- AIIMS Recruitment for Group 'B' and 'C' Posts.
- MSWC Recruitment 2013 For Junior Engineer Posts
- DGQA CQA Recruitment 2013 for Diploma / ITI As Junior Engineer (QA) / Technician Black Smith
- Zilla Parishad Gadchiroli Recruitment 2013 For Junior Engg (JE) Vacancies 13 Posts