SSC Steno Exam 2013 - Stenographer Recruitment By Staff Selection Commission
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION GRADE ‘C’ STENOGRAPHERS LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2013
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2013-14 Section. SSC Steno Recruitment 2013 Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern , Admit Card, Result and Advertisement.
Download Appliation Format
i) Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (ii) Stenographers Cadre of Indi an Foreign Service (B) Grade - II; (iii) Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (iv) Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (v) Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (vi) Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service Grade ‘C
Exam date - 12 / 05 / 2013
- SSCNWR Recruitment 2013 for Carper Training Officers
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2013 For 30 Technology Officer & Scientific Assistant Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2013 For 2994 Vacanices - Haryana Govt Jobs
- OSSC Recruitment 2013 Apply Online For 17 Information Service (Jr Branch)
- SSC KKR Recruitment 2013 For Various Vacancies - Karnataka / Kerala Region
- Position - Stenographer
- City - New Delhi ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in New Delhi Click Here)
- State - DELHI ( View Latest Govt Recruitment in DELHI Click Here)
- Last Date - 8 April, 2013
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
Selection Process : Written Exam , Shorthand Skill Test , Interview
SSC Steno Exam Syllabus :-
General Awareness:- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension:- In addition to the testing of candidates' understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
WRITTEN EXAM PAPER PATTERN:-
Total Duration / Timing for General candidates:- 2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
1.General Awareness :- 100 Marks
2.English Language and Comprehension :- 100 Marks
EXAM CENTRES : DELHI, ALLAHABAD, MUMBAI, BANGALORE, KOLKATA, GUWAHATI, CHENNAI, CHANDIGARH AND RAIPUR
EXAM DATE - 12 / 05 / 2013
Complete application form must reach the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110504 , on or before 08.04.2013 and in case of Assam , Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub - Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and candidates residing abroad b efore 15.04.2013. Application received after that date will not be considered
- Official Web Site:
- Official Notification/ Application Format:
Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age on the cruc ial date
- CRIDA Recruitment 2013 for Stenographer Grade - III Posts.
- KVK Jaora Recruitment 2013 for Subject Matter Specialist / Programme Assistant / Stenographer
- National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2013 for Steno
- National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2013 03 Stenographer Posts
- ICAR Basar Recruitment 2013 For Jr Stenographer Vacancies